At our Practice we invest a lot of staff time and energy trying to organise and meet QAIF requirements with Patient Recalls let alone the appointments to then carry them out to ensure patient safety.
So much so, GPWales has been hard at work for the last 2 years planning some new software to do the heavy lifting around optimising overlapping appointments schedules and ensuring we never miss Recall targets.
We’re looking for your input to refine or challenge our approach to ensure it works and is customisable to your Practice’s way of working.
Are you willing to invest an hour to be part of shaping some revolutionary software?
After this initial touchbase, we’d like to invite a smaller group to be part of a beta testing and release group – to make it worth your while, we can promise a one off 75% discount on the software fees for the first year once we launch and an ongoing annual discount if you continue with beta testing subsequent changes and additions to benefit you.
A few things to expect from PRO, our “Patient Recall Optimiser”
- Dramatic reduction of total appointments (15-45% depending on Practice) while improving patient care
- Daily visibility of Recall requirements to never miss a QAIF target (along with easy population downloads)
- Clear displays for admin staff of invitation requirements and letters generation
- Personalised Annual Patient plans Customisable settings to suit different Practices
- Clinical templates to standardise coding and avoid needing patients to return for a missed test
- Repeat medication optimisation
- Statistical data for current and future staffing requirements, benchmarked to averages
- Automatic updates of recall requirements in line with changing guidance
Please just email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your interest/thoughts
Dr Ellis Hughes & the GPWales team
Please note, this has been independently been developed by GPWales, with no engagement to NWSSP or Welsh Government.