To get you started with Locum Hub Wales you need to create a User Account - this is needed for all users regardless of your role - Locums, Practices Managers and Partners etc.
Creating an Account / Sign Up
- To create an account, visit www.gpwales.co.uk
- Under 'New Users', enter your Forename, Surname, Email address and create a new secure password.
- If you agree to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice (clicking the links will open new tabs), tick the box and click 'Sign Up'.
- You will receive an email to verify your account within 2 minutes. (Remember to check your junk mail folder.) These emails 'timeout' after 60 minutes for security of your account. If you need a new one you can request another one by clicking the 'Expired/Need a new Email Confirmation Link?' here or in the sign up page. This will resend a new link.
- Click on the link in the email to activate your account. This will redirect you back to Locum Hub Wales and you are now ready to log in (using the 'Registered Users' section on the left hand side of the screen).
- To sign in, visit www.gpwales.co.uk
- Under Registered Users, enter the email address and password that you used to create the account.
- Tick the box ‘Remember Me’ if you are using a private computer and if you wish for your details to be remembered for next time.
- Click ‘Log In’.
Have we missed something you want to know? Have any feedback or still confused?
Get in touch with our Support Team: email@example.com or 0333 0111 899